The Rules, Regulations,
and Other Legal Information
Our BBS Rules & Regulations:
- Let's Talk is for teens to discuss their sexuality in a safe and supportive environment. If you are not a teen, or you don't agree to the following rules please find another place to discuss your sexuality; there are plenty of other places on the internet.
- We hate rules too, but we made these to try and keep things as safe and civil as possible -- so this board can be pleasant and useful to the majority of its users.
- Please DO feel free to discuss any aspect of your feelings or experiences regarding sexuality, but ...
- Do NOT flame or harass another posting individual of this BBS, whether via email or posts.
- Do NOT post offensive, derogatory, abusive, or discriminatory messages.
- Do NOT post messages that promote violence or hatred against any
individual based on sex, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, religion, physical appearance, or practice of his or her right to
autonomy over his or her body.
- Do NOT post solicitations for sex -- real, virtual or telephonic.
- Do NOT post pornography or links to pornography -- not that we think anything is wrong with porn, just that this isn't the place for it.
- Do NOT post illegal or copyrighted material.
- Do NOT post advertisements, or otherwise commercially motivated messages.
- Do NOT use a "Signature" which is overly long,or contains large ascii "pictures."
- In long threads, please edit or delete irrelevant parts of the previous messages.
- Do NOT attempt to contact or engage people who violate these rules. We have found that the best strategy is to ignore them; they actually tend to stay longer if you give them too much attention.
- With sufficient cause, we will contact your Internet Service Provider regarding email harassment and improper use of the internet.
- Please DO open your mind, and promote communication, as well as education. And have fun!
Let's Talk (henceforth BBS), is not moderated in the usual sense, and The Coalition for Positive Sexuality (henceforth "maintainer") accepts no liability of legal consequences that arise from this BBS (e.g. libel, slander,
or other such crimes). All posted messages are the sole property of their respective authors. The maintainer does retain the right to remove any and all message posts, for whatever
reasons. The maintainer does occasionally post messages on the BBS. Under no circumstances is the maintainer, nor creator of this BBS to be held liable
for any wrongdoings that occur from the usage of this BBS. People that post messages to this BBS are not to libel/slander nor in any other way depict a company, entity, or service
in a false light; should they do so, the legal consequences are theirs alone.
Ownership and Copyright:
This BBS is maintained by The Coalition for Positive Sexuality. This use of the BBS software is the
property of The Coalition for Positive Sexuality.
Register to post on the BBS Page